All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionWord spread on the playground; a dodgeball battle between the bullies and the brains at on. The boys mapped out a survival strategy that one of them had obviously been thinking about for some time. It was a high-risk, high-reward plan that would lead to either great success or spectacular failure. Opa, Jake's grandfather and one of the original officers of the legendary Sea Bees of the US Navy, often talked about his admiration of those unafraid of public failures. I applaud spectacular failures! he would say. Without those failures, or the risk of them, he insisted, there would never be amazing successes. Only those confident eugh to endure the potential of a spectacular failure would become a great success. Either way, it would likely end their bully problems for good.
- Author BiographyMark Fralick, grandson of one of the original officers of the US Navy Sea Bees, grew up in the Milwaukee and West Bend areas of Wisconsin. He is a husband, father, software designer, business owner and proud alumnus of the Madison Scouts and University of Wisconsin - Green Bay.
- Author(s)Mark C Fralick
- PublisherM Clayton Fralick Publications
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM Clayton Fralick Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Magdalena Solowianiuk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.