Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead by Charlene Li (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<p>An essential guide for leaders who want to use social media to be open while maintaining control <p> Be Open, Be Transparent, Be Authentic are the current leadership mantras-but companies often push back. Business is premised on the concept of control and yet the new world order demands openness-leaders do t kw how to be open and be in control. This must-have resource will help the modern leader understand how to lead in the new open world-where blogging, twittering, facebooking, and digging are becoming the rm. the author lays out the steps that leaders must take to transform their organizations and themselves into being open -and exactly what that will mean. * Shows how to use social media to become an open organization * Offers basic advice for leaders who are adapting to the new era of openness in the marketplace * The author Charlene Li is one of the foremost experts on social media and techlogies <p>In easy-to-understand language, this book will help leaders orient themselves to social networking and other techlogical advances.
- Author Biography<p>Charlene Li is founder of the Altimeter Group and the coauthor (with Josh Bernoff) of the critically acclaimed, bestselling book Groundswell. She is one of the foremost experts on social media and technologies, and is a consultant and independent thought leader on leadership, strategy, social technologies, interactive media, and marketing. Formerly, Li was vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research and a consultant with Monitor Group. She was named one of The 12 Most Creative Minds of 2008 by Fast Company, and one of the Most Influential Women in Technology 2009. To follow Charlene and to get a number of free resources to help you start transforming the way you lead, visit open-leadership.com.
- Author(s)Charlene Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.