All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionInternationally acclaimed designer Lotta Jansdotter tours the private studios of twenty-four of her favorite artists in Stockholm, Tokyo, and New York City and reveals how they design their space and find inspiration. Each profile features gorgeous colour photographs and fascinating interviews with the artists themselves.
- Author BiographyScandinavian-born Lotta Jansdotter is a self-taught designer. She launched her company in San Francisco in 1996, quickly establishing a strong local following. Now she works from her studio in Brooklyn, New York, where she sells her products and designs online and to hundreds of stores across the globe.
- Author(s)Lotta Jansdotter
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date10/12/2015
- Content Note10 hand-drawn illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.