All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- Description<i>Open Your Mind, Open Your Life</i> encourages and uplifts readers with more than 300 inspiring guideposts based on the timeless wisdom of Eastern thought. It's filled with sage advice on opening life to its inherent joy, including: * Master your past in the present, or the past will master your future. * Instead of putting others in their place, put yourself in theirs. * True happiness in life is found always within. * As water carves through stone, those who persevere will win. * Turn your face to the sun and shadows will only fall behind you. <i>Open Your Mind, Open Your Life</i> is richly illustrated with exquisite Far East-inspired patterns and original watercolor art.
- Author BiographyTaro Gold is the author of the best-selling books Open Your Mind, Open Your Life: A Book of Eastern Wisdom; What Is Love? A Simple Guide to Romantic Happiness; Living Wabi Sabi: The True Beauty of Your Life; The Tao of Mom: The Wisdom of Mothers from East to West; and The Tao Dad: The Wisdom of Fathers Near and Far. Taro grew up on four continents and currently lives in Tokyo, Japan. His website is tarogold.com.
- Author(s)Taro Gold
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight79 g
- Width86 mm
- Height99 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.