All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to OpenGL ES or have some experience in 3D graphics, then this book will be extremely helpful in raising your expertise level from a vice to professional. The book implements more than 90 recipes to solve everyday challenges, helping you transition from a beginner to a professional.
- Author BiographyParminder Singh is a senior 3D graphics engineer at Continental Automotive, Singapore. He also works as a part-time freelancer. In 2006, Parminder obtained his CSE degree from Punjab Technical University. He is a strong believer of design simplicity. In his opinion, this is a key factor that plays an important role in building scalable and manageable products. With this philosophy and as a passionate 3D architect, he has worked in the fields of network simulations, geomodeling, navigation, automotive, and infotainment systems. His research interests include GPU-based real-time rendering, geospatial terrain rendering, screen-spaced techniques, real-time dynamic shadows, scientific visualization, scene graphs, and anti-aliasing techniques. He is an OpenGL ES trainer and a member of the Khronos Group. Parminder loves to take up challenges related to real-time rendering. His current research and work includes futuristic implementation for next-generation graphics in the automobile domain in order to create stunning data, user interface, and visualization effects (merging 2D and 3D concepts). His hobbies include cooking, traveling, sharing knowledge, and exploring the possibilities of applied physics and mathematics. Feel free to reach Parminder at https://www.linkedin.com/in/parmindersingh18.
- Author(s)Parminder Singh
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.