Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDuring his wanderings and work over the last thirty years as a Buddhist monk, Ajahn Brahm has gathered many poignant, funny and profound stories. While traditional Buddhist philosophy is at the heart of this collection, these thoughtful stories are written like playful parables, which are used to launch into a deeper exploration of subjects such as mindfulness, suffering, forgiveness, hope, wisdom and unconditional love. Told with wit and good humour, they reveal moments of compassion in the lives of ordinary people and the timeless wisdom of the Buddha's teachings.
- Author(s)Ajahn Brahm
- PublisherBolinda Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationTullamarine
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBolinda Audio Books
- Read byFrancis Greenslade
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time343
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.