All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHarold Grotevant and Ruth McRoy provide a thorough review of the issues involved in openness in adoption and a clear description of the methods and results of the landmark research project they led. They provide rich data from an exceptional sample of adoptees, their adoptive parents and their birth mothers, and provide a perspective of their experiences as 'triangular families' which openness generates. The last chapter reaches some general conclusions and discusses implications for future adoption practice.
- Author BiographyFamily Relations, Idenity; Adoptive Families, University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Harold D. Grotevant,Ruth G. McRoy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSage Library of Social Research
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.