All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpera's Second Death is a passionate exploration of opera - the genre, its masterpieces, and the nature of death. Using a dazzling array of tools, Slavoj Zizek and coauthor Mladen Dolar explore the strange compulsions that overpower characters in Mozart and Wagner, as well as our own desires to die and to go to the opera.
- Author BiographySlavoj Zizek is Researcher at the University of Ljubljana. Among his many books are The Fragile Absolute and The Ticklish Subject. Mladen Dolar is Professor of Philosopy at the University of Ljubljana.
- Author(s)Mladen Dolar,Slavoj Ziezek,Slavoj Zizek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.