All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $76.46Trending at AU $77.53
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $41.35Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $57.79Trending at AU $86.66
- AU $27.84Trending at AU $32.39
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $42.31
- AU $41.41Trending at AU $42.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revised and expanded edition of Operas in English: A Dictionary, Margaret Ross Griffel brings up to date her original work on operas written specifically to an English text (including works both originally prepared in English, as well as English translations). Since its original publication in 1999, Griffel has added nearly 800 entries to the 4,300 from the original volume, covering the world of opera in the English language from 1634 through 2011.
- Author BiographyMargaret Ross Griffel is senior editor at Columbia University's Office of Publications. She is the author of a companion volume to the present work, Operas in German (Greenwood, 1990), also under revision for Scarecrow.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2012.
- Author(s)Margaret Ross Griffel
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Weight3300 g
- Width223 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine70 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.