CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThere is little debate as to the importance of Cyber operations within the US Government. Securing it is ather issue beyond awareness. To quote the 2003 National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, Securing cyberspace is an extraordinarily difficult challenge that requires a coordinated and focused effort.. The approach presented within this document represents such an approach - for the US Navy and from within the US Navy. The traditional approach for the Navy C4I systems engineering offices (such as SPAWAR) has been to deliver techlogies that will satisfy Navy and Joint warfighter requirements on an ad-hoc basis. While the products such organizations provided were developed more quickly than the typical big Navy ship programs, the products were often t able to keep pace with current techlogy available to users in the private sector, generating user frustration due to poor expectation management.
- Author(s)William D Pfeifle
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.