All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most feared and hated Nazi leaders of World War II, Adolf Eichmann was responsible for the deaths of millions of Jews. When he disappeared after the war, the stage was set for one of the greatest manhunts in history. Zvi Aharoni, an agent for the Israeli Mossad and the man who tracked down Eichmann in Argentina in 1960, provides details only he can confirm. As the only person to interrogate Eichmann after his capture, Aharoni alone kws what Eichmann actually said, a subject seriously misrepresented in earlier accounts.
- Author BiographyZvi Aharoni now lives in England. Wilhelm Dietl is a journalist and the author of several books examining international terrorism. He lives in Germany.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date11/01/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.