CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionAlistair D'Arcy McDermott has a great mum and a great dad who love him very much ...but aren't so keen on each other. He also has a best friend with a wicked laugh and a teacher who wears tight white trousers and likes humiliating kids. So when his mum decides that she's going on a blind date with the teacher from hell, Burke the Jerk, Al's worst nightmare has come true. And when she tells him that they're going on holiday with her new man, Al's got to do something drastic. He packs his bag of total destruction and heads off for the holiday of a lifetime ...
- Author BiographyNiki Daly lives in South Africa with his wife, the illustrator Jude Daly. He was written and illustrated many award-winning picture books, including Why the Sun and Moon Live in the Sky, which was a New York Times Book Review Best Illustrated Book of the Year. He won the Molteno Gold Medal Award for his contribution to English literature in South Africa.
- Author(s)Niki Daly
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteB/w throughout
- Weight144 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.