All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe capture of a working Enigma coding machine from the sinking U110 in May 1941, the pursuit of the battleship Bismarck later the same month, and the reason why British naval cryptographers won stole a march - when their own naval code had been cracked by the other side.
- Author BiographyDavid Boyle is the author of a number of books about history, the future and new ideas in policy and economics. He is a journalist and a former independent reviewer for the HM Treasury and Cabinet Office.
- Author(s)David Boyle
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.