All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date overview of the last 40 years of ocean wave modelling. It emphasizes the development of ocean wave analysis and prediction procedures and their utility for real-time operations, as well as other applications. The book synthesizes the results of a number of recent research reports including a wave model comparison study initiated by the author. It concludes with a brief discussion of future development as it relates to satellite remote sensing and wave model initialization. This book will be useful to those involved with ocean wave modelling, marine forecasters, coastal engineers, and offshore techlogists. It can be used to teach an advanced-level course in ocean wave modelling and marine meteorology.
- Author(s)Madhav L. Khandekar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight367 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.