Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a number of Open Access chapters. This book looks at a selection of important business management techniques from a variety of countries and types of businesses. It discusses interorganizational information systems development, organizational performance management, activity-based cost systems, financial decision-making processes, teleworking (or telecommuting), customer-focused process improvement, the communicative nature of invation processes and the impact of this on invation management, a model of ebusiness systems that allows for emergent factors, and much more.
- Author BiographyRae Simons is a successful business manager in Binghamton, New York, who is well acquainted with the demands and details of management. With degrees earned in both psychology and education (from the State University of New York), she brings practical and wide-ranging insights to the field of business management. She has written extensively for numerous publications on business and other topics, including publishers such as Barbour Books, Greenwood, and Facts on File.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRae Simons
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.