All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the applied managerial perspective of the travel industry, this book looks at the core disciplines and the application of theory to practice. Considering individual and corporate social responsibility, it teaches effective managerial skills by reviewing legal frameworks, quality management and marketing, financial management, and the management of shareholders and stakeholders. It discusses current trends such as sustainability and governmental emission targets against a background of the needs of a commercial business to invate and increase profits. A valuable tool for both students and those working in the travel industry, this new edition includes new content, a revised structure and all-new international case studies.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.