CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionOperative hysteroscopy represents an important extension of operative gynecology. The benefits of this endoscopic technique, however, are balanced by its high demands on the operator. It requires excellent kwledge of safety issues and possible complications. This book acts as guide and resource for the practical acquisition of this technique. This new edition is distinguished by the large number of improved color illustrations and incorporation of the newest scientific findings.
- Author BiographyThomas Romer, Gynakologisch-Geburtshilfliche Klinik des Evangelischen Krankenhauses, Koln-Weyertal.
- Author(s)Thomas Romer
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFrauenarztliche Taschenbucher
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight177 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.