All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive information on an overseas career will provide readers with everything they need to make an informed career choice. They'll find out what life is like on the job, what to expect in terms of compensation, training requirements and places to go for more information. Highly focused content allows readers an in-depth introduction to this specialized field.
- Author BiographyBlythe Camenson is a full-time writer of career books and the director of Fiction Writer's Connection, a membership organization providing support to both published and waiting-to-be-published writers. She has taught courses on freelance writing and conducts ongoing novel-writing workshops.
- Author(s)Blythe Camenson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleOpportunities in! Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight227 g
- Width134 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.