All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book of opposites ideal for early learning, designed to build vocabulary and discover visual perspective. 11 pairs of opposites each with a clear, acetate sheet between them. Flip the acetate back and forth to reveal the opposite! This book is full of bold and simple colourful images with the usual PatrickGeorge twist! Fun and educational.
- Author BiographyPatrickGeorge is a husband-and-wife team who write, illustrate, design and publish their own work. They produce stylish graphic books which always aim to be fun,educational and accessible for everyone. They live in Kent with their three young children, who have all contributed in some way to their work.
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationRamsgate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width160 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.