Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past 25 years, one has been better at revealing secrets than Oprah Winfrey. On what is arguably the most influential show in television history, her guests - often the biggest celebrities in the world - have bared their love lives, explored their painful pasts, admitted their transgressions, revealed their pleasures and explored their demons. In turn, Oprah has allowed her audience to share in her own life story, opening up about her sexual abuse and discussing her romantic relationships, weight problems, spiritual beliefs, charitable donations, and her strongly held views on the state of the world. After a quarter of a century of the Oprah-isation of America, can there be any more secrets left to reveal? The answer is yes. Kitty Kelley gives us an unvarnished look at the stories Oprah has told and the life she's lead. Kelley has talked to Oprah's closest family members and business associates. She has probed every aspect of Oprah Winfrey's life. Even greatness needs to be examined and put under a microscope. Kitty Kelley shows both sides of Oprah as they have never been shown before.
- Author BiographyKitty Kelley is the bestselling author of biographies about Jacqueline Onassis, Elizabeth Taylor, Frank Sinatra, Nancy Reagan, the British Royal Family and the Bush family.
- Author(s)Kitty Kelley
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight575 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.