All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionSemiconducting and Insulating Crystals details how absorption spectroscopy provides information on the nature, concentration, charge state and configuration of impurities in crystals and also on their kinetics and transformations under annealing. After an introduction of the bulk optical properties of semiconductors and insulators and of impurities in crystals, this book presents the physical bases necessary for the understanding of impurity spectra. The description of various set-ups and accessories used in absorption spectroscopy is followed by a presentation of experimental results on specific impurities and classes of impurities and their relation with those obtained by various computation and by other experimental techniques.
- Author BiographyB. Pajot has been a Directeur de Recherches of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). He has worked at Groupe de Physique des Solides, a laboratory associated to CNRS (now part of Institut des NanoSciences de Paris), where he has been mainly involved in the spectroscopy of impurities and defects in semiconductors. B. Clerjaud is Physics Professor at Universite Pierre et Marie Curie. He presently works at the Institut des NanoSciences de Paris. He has a long experience in the study of impurities in solids, in particular in the investigation of transition metals and light impurities.
- Author(s)Bernard Clerjaud,Bernard Pajot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 158
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note149 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 131 black & white tables, biography
- Weight984 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.