All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis consistent and systematic review of recent advances in optical antenna theory and practice brings together leading experts in the fields of electrical engineering, na-optics and na-photonics, physical chemistry and nafabrication. Fundamental concepts and functionalities relevant to optical antennas are explained, together with key principles for optical antenna modelling, design and characterisation. Recognising the tremendous potential of this techlogy, practical applications are also outlined. Presenting a clear translation of the concepts of radio antenna design, near-field optics and field-enhanced spectroscopy into optical antennas, this interdisciplinary book is an indispensable resource for researchers and graduate students in engineering, optics and photonics, physics and chemistry.
- Author BiographyMario Agio is a Senior Researcher at the National Institute of Optics (INO-CNR) and the European Laboratory for Nonlinear Spectroscopy (LENS), Florence, Italy. His research interests focus on single-molecule spectroscopy and optical nanoscopy, quantum- and nonlinear-optics in photonic nanostructures, plasmonics and metamaterials. He has been awarded the Latsis Prize of ETH-Zurich for his significant contributions to the field of theoretical nano-optics. Andrea Alu is an Assistant Professor at the University of Texas, Austin, whose research interests span metamaterials and plasmonics, miniaturised antennas and nanoantennas, nanocircuits and nanostructure modelling. He received the 2012 SPIE Early Career Achievement Award, and the 2011 URSI Issac Koga Gold Medal for his contributions to the theory and application of electromagnetic metamaterials.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note195 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight960 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAndrea Alu,Mario Agio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.