Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers optical chemical sensing by means of optical waveguides, from the fundamentals to the most recent applications. The book includes a historical review of the development of these sensors, from the earliest laboratory prototypes to the first commercial instrumentations. The book reprints a lecture by the Nobel Laureate Charles Townes on the birth of maser and laser, which lucidly illustrates the development of new science and new techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 224
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight786 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byA. N. Chester,Francesco Baldini,Jiri Homola,S. Martellucci
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.