All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with an introduction to the fundamental physics in chaotic instabilities in laser systems, this comprehensive and unified reference goes on to present the techniques and techlogy of synchronization of chaos in coupled lasers, as well as the many applications to lasers and optics, communications, security and information techlogy. Throughout, it presents the current state of kwledge, including encoding/decoding techniques, performance of chaotic communication systems, random number generation, and vel communication techlogies.
- Author BiographyAtsushi Uchida received his Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Keio University in Yokohama, Japan, in 2000. He is an associate professor at the Department of Information and Computer Sciences at Saitama University in Saitama, Japan, and is currently working on synchronization of chaotic lasers, its applications for optical communication, secure key generation with chaotic lasers, and random number generation with chaotic lasers. Dr. Uchida is a member of the Optical Society of America, IEEE Photonics Society, and American Physical Society.
- Author(s)Atsushi Uchida
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1392 g
- Width177 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.