All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionOptical Components for Communications is an incomparable book that provides the reader with an understanding of a highly technical subject in a way that is both academically sound and easy to read. Readers with a fundamental understanding of physics from an undergraduate degree will find Dr. Lin's explanation of the principles of quantum physics and optics in this book easy to grasp. This book is also exceptional in its ability to span a subject from the very abstract, fundamental principles of operations to the very specific real world applications of the techlogy.
- Author(s)Ching-Fuh Lin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.