All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book builds on the foundation laid by Optical Fiber Sensor Techlogy, Volumes I and II. In those volumes the material covered encompassed the fundamentals and underlying principles of the subject and the progress in devices and their associated techlogy which has taken place in recent years. Optical Fiber Sensor Techlogy, Volume III concentrates on the applications of the techlogy and systems that rely upon it with a particular emphasis upon physical sensors. Edited by two scientists with a wide kwledge of the field and the community, the book brings together leading academics and practitioners in a comprehensive and incisive treatment of the subject. This is an essential reference both for researchers working and teaching in optical fiber sensor techlogy and for industrial users who need to be aware of current developments in optical fiber sensor devices and new areas of the associated techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptoelectronics, Imaging and Sensing
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byB. T. Meggitt,L.S. Grattan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.