Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis pictorial feast of rotations, geometric illusions, delusions, and other impossible images introduces children and adults to the fascinating intersection of art, science, and magic. Designed and drawn by a famous puzzle maker, the book includes many original illusions as well as new adaptations of lesser-kwn visual tricks. Simple commentary explains how the illusions work.
- Author BiographyArtist Gianni A. Sarcone contributes to an international array of periodicals featuring visual puzzles and math-based brainteasers, including Focus Junior and Rivista Magia (Italy), Brain Games (United States), and Tangente (France). He is also the founder of the award-winning website Archimedes-lab.org, a consulting network of experts specializing in the cultivation of creativity. Marie-Jo Waeber is the cofounder of the Archimedes Lab website and the coauthor of more than a dozen educational textbooks and puzzle books. She also organizes and coordinates workshops and exhibitions involving creativity and puzzle solving.
- Author(s)Gianni A. Sarcone,Marie-Jo Waeber
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.