All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNine modern quilters accepted our challenge: Design a quilt with a strong optical illusion that is distinctively modern.The result is this book, filled with nine exciting quilt designs. Many are surprisingly simple to make, but a few present challenges for seasoned quilters. Most are simple pieced designs, while some add a little variety, such as raw-edge applique.Quilting expert Angela Walters contributes advice for quilting optical illusion designs. Her tips, illustrated by quilting throughout the book, will help as you consider how to quilt your next modern quilt.
- Author BiographyAngela Walters has quilted for fabric designers, authors, and pattern makers and has been published in numerous books and magazines. While she loves traditional quilting, her niche is quilting innovative designs on modern quilts. She lives in Kansas City, Missouri. To learn more, visit quiltingismytherapy.com.
- Author(s)Angela Walters
- PublisherKansas City Star Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKansas City Star Books
- Content Note110 Colour Illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.