All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionOptical Interconnects in Future Data Center Networks covers optical networks and how they can be used to provide high bandwidth, energy efficient interconnects for future data centers with increased communication bandwidth requirements. This contributed volume presents an integrated view of the future requirements of the data centers and serves as a reference work for some of the most advanced solutions that have been proposed by major universities and companies. Collecting the most recent and invative optical interconnects for data center networks that have been presented in the research community by universities and industries, this book is a valuable reference to researchers, students, professors and engineers interested in the domain of high performance interconnects and data center networks. Additionally, Optical Interconnects in Future Data Center Networks provides invaluable insights into the benefits and advantages of optical interconnects and how they can be a promising alternative for future data center networks.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOptical Networks
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byChristoforos Kachris,Ioannis Tomkos,Keren Bergman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.