Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic artist Robert Ausbourne presents more than 300 optical illusionsn to fool your sense of perception. It includes classic turn-of-the-century trickery as well as colourful contemporary illustrations. Prompting questions and hints are provided along the way. You won't believe your eyes! Graphic artist Robert Ausbourne presents more than 300 optical illusions of all varieties, from classic turn-of-the-century trickery to colourful contemporary illustrations from Ausbourne and other talented artists. Feast your eyes on impossible objects, ambiguous figures, anamorphic illusions and a range of designs that fool your sense of perception.
- Author BiographyRobert Ausbourne is a graphic designer with a degree in Technical Illustration and Art History. For the past two decades, he has focused on the art of optical illusions and has maintained an online collection of interactive demonstrations designed to support students and teachers (sandlotscience.com). He has published several cube-type calendars containing more than 900 optical illusion images.
- Author(s)Robert K. Ausbourne
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/06/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight875 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $23.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.