Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores various aspects of existing and emerging fiber and waveguide optics sensing and imaging techlogies including recent advances in nabiophotonics. The focus is both on fundamental and applied research as well as on applications in civil engineering, biomedical sciences, environment, security and defence. The book aims to provide a reference of state-of-the-art overviews covering a variety of topics on the interface of engineering and biomedical sciences.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byIsrael Gannot,Stoyan Tanev,Wojtek J. Bock
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.