All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most readable of all the great classics of physical science, Opticks presents a comprehensive survey of 18th-century kwledge of light. Newton describes his experiments with spectroscopy, colors, lenses, reflection, refraction, and more, in language lay readers can easily follow. Based upon the fourth edition, published in 1730. Foreword by Albert Einstein.
- Author(s)Sir Isaac Newton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1952
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight521 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Introduction byEdmund Whittaker
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.