All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionOptimal control methods are used to determine optimal ways to control a dynamic system. The theoretical work in this field serves as a foundation for the book, which the authors have applied to business management problems developed from their research and classroom instruction. Sethi and Thompson have provided management science and ecomics communities with a thoroughly revised edition of their classic text on Optimal Control Theory. The new edition has been completely refined with careful attention to the text and graphic material presentation. Chapters cover a range of topics including finance, production and inventory problems, marketing problems, machine maintenance and replacement, problems of optimal consumption of natural resources, and applications of control theory to ecomics. The book contains new results that were t available when the first edition was published, as well as an expansion of the material on stochastic optimal control theory.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Thompson,Suresh P. Sethi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight727 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000. 2nd printing 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.