All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn Optimal Xperience & Art of the FOCUS Method, social scientist and management consultant, M. Mansoor, shares a breakthrough approach to personal transformation and experience optimization. In this book you will learn a holistic, simple and effective framework for X-ing out what is nessential and bringing focus to what really matters in life. This book integrates the most promising scientific research with past and present philosophical and wisdom traditions to develop practical ideas and tools to transform complexity into clarity, separation into connection and hunger for money and power into a plan for dream actualization and experience optimization. With Optimal Xperience you will have a framework, tools and strategy to sustain your motivation. In this book you will learn to: -Listen to your inner voice and discover your true self. -Be in control of your thoughts and experience the joy of the present moment. -Understand and connect with other people. -Discover your dreams and values. -Use the power of habits to actualize your dreams. -Live a life of optimal experience and inspire others to do the same.
- Author BiographyMazhar Mansoor is a social scientist, management consultant, writer, and educator with over two decades of experience in areas such as strategic planning, performance management, training, and organizational development. He holds multiple graduate and post graduate degrees in management and social sciences. Synthesizing insights from various academic disciplines, and experiences from various industries, Mr. Mansoor's work simplifies complex individual, social, and business challenges to develop and implement holistic, simple, and effective solutions.
- Author(s)M Mansoor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.