All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21 self-contained chapters in this book, include recent developments in several optimization-related topics such as decision theory, linear programming, turnpike theory, duality theory, convex analysis, and queueing theory. This work will be a valuable tool t only to specialists interested in the technical detail and various applications presented, but also to researchers interested in building upon the book's theoretical results.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCharles E. M. Pearce,Emma Hunt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.