All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to optimization theory and its applications. It is written for senior undergraduate students and first-year graduate students of telecommunication and related fields. Most applications pertain to communication and network problems. The book has practical examples to accompany rigorous discussion so that the reader may develop intuitive understanding on relevant concepts. The materials have been developed from course notes. By attempting to cover convex, linear, and integer optimization for a one-semester course, the author focuses on fundamental concepts and techniques rather than trying to be comprehensive. Infact, the book is written with the main intention to serve as a bridge for students with no prior background in optimization to be able to access more advanced books on the subject later on.
- Author(s)Poompat Saengudomlert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.