Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated, Optimization in Drug Discovery: In Vitro Methods, Second Edition presents a wide spectrum of in vitro assays including formulation, plasma binding, absorption and permeability, cytochrome P450 (CYP) and UDP-glucurosyltransferases (UGT) metabolism, CYP inhibition and induction, drug transporters, drug-drug interactions via assessment of reactive metabolites, getoxicity, and chemical and photo-mutagenicity assays. Written for the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Expert authors have developed and utilized these in vitro assays to achieve drug-like characteristics in addition to efficacy properties and good safety profiles of drug candidates. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Optimization in Drug Discovery: In Vitro Methods, Second Edition aims to guide researchers down the difficult path to successful drug discovery and development.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 104 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1156 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGary W. Caldwell,Zhengyin Yan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.