All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionSome recent developments in the mathematics of optimization, including the concepts of invexity and quasimax, have t yet been applied to models of ecomic growth, and to finance and investment. Their applications to these areas are shown in this book.
- Author BiographyDr. B. D. Craven was (until retirement) a Reader in Mathematics at University of Melbourne, Australia, where he taught Mathematics and various topics in Operations Research for over 35 years. He holds a D.Sc. degree from University of Melbourne. His research interests include continuous optimization, nonlinear and multiobjective optimization, and optimal control. and their applcations. He has published five books, including two on mathematical programming and optimal control, and many papers in international journals. He is a member of Australian Society for Operations Research and INFORMS. Prof. Sardar M N Islam is Professor of Welfare and Environmental Economics at Victoria University, Australia. He is also associated with the Financial Modelling Program, and the Law and Economics Program there. He has published 11 books and monographs and more than 150 technical papers in Economics (Mathematical Economics, Applied Welfare Economics, Optimal Growth), Corporate Governance, Mathematical Finance, Financial Econometrics and E-Commerce.
- Author(s)Bruce D. Craven,Sardar M. N. Islam
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDynamic Modeling and Econometrics in Economics and Finance
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight256 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.