All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this research was to improve the understand of and insight into the Noncombatant Evacuation Operation (NEO) system as doctrinally described in Joint Publication 3-68 and executed by European Command Plans and Operations Center with the strategic goal to increase command resource efficiency and decrease evacuation time. Further, the research objectives included improving the joint planners' insight into building more robust contingency and operational plans; highlighting chokepoints, bottlenecks, flow limiters, and options to quicken queues; and identifying resources and transportation mediums that display the most sensitivity to policy changes.
- Author(s)Aimee Nicole Gregg
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.