All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionOptimizing Stormwater Treatment Practices: A Handbook of Assessment and Maintenance provides the information necessary for developing and operating an effective maintenance program for stormwater treatment. The book offers instructions on how to measure the level of performance of stormwater treatment practices directly and bases proposed maintenance schedules on actual performance and historical maintenance efforts and costs. The inspection methods, which are proven in the field and have been implemented successfully, are necessary as regulatory agencies are demanding evaluations of the performance of stormwater treatment practices. The authors have developed a three-tiered approach that offers readers a standard protocol for how to determine the effectiveness of stormwater treatment practices currently in place.
- Author BiographyAndrew Erickson is a registered professional engineer in the State of Minnesota and research fellow at St. Anthony Falls Laboratory working on projects related to assessment and maintenance of stormwater treatment practices, developing of new stormwater treatment technologies, and modeling stormwater treatment practices. Peter Weiss is a Professor of Civil Engineering at Valparaiso University and a registered professional engineer in the state of Indiana. His research interests include the construction and maintenance costs of stormwater treatment practices and optimizing stormwater treatment practice performance. He has acted as a consultant for the City of Valparaiso, Indiana to assess the performance of stormwater management practices within the city. John Gulliver is a Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Minnesota and a registered professional engineer. He has run a successful stormwater treatment research program in collaboration with colleagues for over 10 years.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Erickson,John S. Gulliver,Peter T. Weiss
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight539 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.