All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating the Paleo way is t about becoming a 'caveman'! Instead, it's all about listening to your body, getting back to a more natural, seasonal way of eating, urishing your body with tasty whole foods and living a more balanced lifestyle. Along the way, you'll automatically consume far less sugar, avoid preservatives and processed foods, and throw away the calorie counter for good! In Optimum Health the Paleo Way, Paleo nutritionist Claire Yates explains clearly why bad health is on the increase and how the Paleo lifestyle (t 'diet') can help. You'll also discover the truth about fats, carbs, protein and fibre, and how you can use 'food as medicine' to improve then maintain your health. By following the 28-day reset protocol, you'll be able to design and individual Paleo food plan that works for you, and with over 100 delicious recipes to try you'll soon be feeling great while eating some of the tastiest food of your life!
- Author BiographyClaire Yates is a Nutritional Medicine Practitioner, holding a Bachelor of Health Science, who is passionate about paleo nutrition and health. A former lecturer in nutritional medicine, Claire currently runs her own private practice, Indi Nature.
- Author(s)Claire Yates
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, diagrames, index, biography
- Weight862 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Laminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.