Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA intuitive and powerful approach to mastering one of the most important options trading tools In 1997, the Nobel Prize in Ecomics was awarded for the work that led to Black-Scholes Options-Pricing Theory. Black-Scholes has become the dominant way of understanding the relationships among options prices, stock forecasts, and expected stock-market volatility. Option Pricing: Black-Scholes Made Easy, a book and interactive, animated tutorial, makes this sophisticated way of thinking accessible to everyday traders. Animations and simulations present the material in a simple, visual and interactive manner. They allow readers to understand easily and intuitively the concepts and outcomes of Black-Scholes and probability distributions. Black-Scholes Options-Pricing Theory revealed that investing in options is a probability game. Option Pricing: Black-Scholes Made Easy shows you your odds. Jerry Marlow (New York, NY) is a freelance financial writer and marketing consultant. For investment firms, he creates marketing and educational presentation that bridge the gap between how sophisticated financial mangers think about investing and how the firms' clients think about investing.
- Author BiographyJERRY MARLOW is a freelance financial writer and marketing consultant. For investment firms he creates marketing and educational presentations that bridge the gap between how sophisticated financial managers and the firms' clients think about investing. Marlow lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jerry Marlow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight824 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.