All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to trade options the powerful, Pristine.com way in this new video presentation. With proper training, any investor can safely add options to his investment arsenal. Now, Pristine.com provides proven guidelines that short-term (or incomegenerating) and longer-term (or wealth-building) investors can apply. Velez outlines 4 basic styles of option trading and the essential tactics common to winning option traders. Then, you'll find specific methods for using charts to define price trends, recognize turning points and signal hot buy/sell opportunities. Plus, you'll discover ...The five-bar rule for predicting market turns Keys to spotting vital price points & bull/bear strategies for profiting from them Effective methods for playing the NASDAQ with options How to igre the numbers -- but study the charts From interpreting candlestick charts to setting optimum entry & exit points with Bollinger Bands -- this thorough video gives hands-on guidance. See why viewers are raving, I learned solid, realistic ways to make money regularly. A+++.
- Author BiographyOliver Velez is a best selling author, trader, advisor, and entrepreneur, internationally known for founding and growing Pristine Capital Holdings, Inc. out of his New York City basement apartment into one of the country's premier educational institutions for investors. After 12 years as Chairman and CEO of Pristine, Mr. Velez decided to turn his full attention to the professional trading arena, and today runs Velez Capital Management, one of the country's fastest growing private equity trading firms. His runaway best selling books include Strategies for Profiting on Every Trade and Tools and Tactics of the Master Day Trader and are considered must-read classics for anyone interested in trading the markets for a living.
- Author(s)Oliver L. Velez
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Video
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarketplace Books
- Weight666 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.