Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionOptions Trading A Newbies' Guide, already a Kindle bestseller, is a complete explanation of the way that financial Options work and how they can be applied for your profit. It assumes prior kwledge of Options, and leads you gently through t only the basics, but also shows the power of different options strategies. The author is a kwn trading educator with a passion for straight talk, and provides all the information you need in a beginners guide to Options. When you have finished this book, you will see exactly how options can fit into your trading plans, and may be inspired to change your ways in the pursuit of greater profits. While book or strategy can guarantee you a profit, this guide for beginners will open your eyes to the possibilities, and point out the pitfalls to be avoided.
- Author BiographyAlan Northcott is a successful financial author, freelance writer, trading educator, professional engineer, radio broadcaster, farmer, karaoke jockey, and wedding officiant, along with other pursuits. He and his wife live in Florida, and they share their house with many dogs and cats. They have three children living on three different continents, and two grandchildren. Originating from England, Northcott was educated at Eltham College in London and obtained his degree from the University of Surrey, also in England. He immigrated with his wife to America in 1992. His engineering career spanned more than 30 years, on both sides of the Atlantic, and recent years have found him seeking and living a more diverse, fulfilling lifestyle. He offers a free newsletter on various related and unrelated topics. You can e-mail him directly at email@example.com for more details.
- Author(s)Alan Northcott
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.