Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionOptions trading has gained popularity amongst the traders for the reason that the traders can merely invest small sum of money and pull it up to make greater profits quickly. Options trading is just similar to all other investments opportunities and has its specific advantages and disadvantages. With options trading in place one can as well evade their portfolio against any kind of drops in the stock market. Or it can just be the other way around that you end up becoming the Insurance Salesperson and start taking premium on a monthly basis. Nevertheless with so many investment opportunities that come along with Options Trading it has been found out that people lack the foundation on the working of options market. In this piece of writing we will walk you through on the basics of Options Trading and the best trading strategies that you need to implement so as to become a successful options trader.
- Author BiographyRobert Alderman truly believes that in order to do business properly and invest successfully you must educate yourself. Robert studied various economics, business and finance books himself and continues to do so. He thinks that lack of knowledge can lead to huge financial disasters and bankruptcies. Robert spends a lot of his time analyzing different investment and business opportunities. He is also carefully watching latest stock market trends and tendencies. He believes that before jumping into any investing opportunity you should always do a proper research and compare all pros and cons. In his books Robert Alderman shares his business and investing experience as well as gives various investing tips.
- Author(s)Robert Alderman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.