All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionOracle's built-in packages extend the power of the PL/SQL language in significant ways. This volume offers a comprehensive reference to all of Oracle's built-in packages, including the new packages available with Oracle 8. The diskette includes a tool that provides easy access to the many files of source code and documentation developed by the authors.
- Author BiographySteven Feuerstein is considered one of the world's leading experts on the Oracle PL/SQL language. He is also the author of Oracle PL/SQL Programming (O'Reilly & Associates, Second Edition, 1997) and Advanced Oracle PL/SQL Programming with Packages (O'Reilly & Associates, 1996). Steven has been developing software since 1980 and worked for Oracle Corporation from 1987 to 1992. He is a partner with RevealNet, Inc. (www.revealnet.com) and is the chief architect of the RevealNet products, PL/SQL Knowledge Base and PL/Vision (a code library of prebuilt PL/SQL packages which accelerates PL/SQL-based application development). Steven also sysops RevealNet's PL/SQL Pipeline, an online community for PL/SQL developers (www.revealnet.com/plsql-pipeline). He can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Steven is also president of PL/Solutions, which offers training and consulting on both PL/Vision and PL/SQL (www.plsolutions.com). Finally (on the Oracle side of Steven's life), he serves as codirector of the Oracle Practice at SSC, a systems management consulting firm based in Chicago (www.saraswati.com).
- Author(s)Charles Dye,John Beresniewicz,Steven Feuerstein
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1360 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Digital
- Reading AgeFrom 18 to 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.