Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial by Adrian Ward, Haroun Khan, Christian Screen (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $149.96+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $116.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionOracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands- On Tutorial
- Author BiographyChristian Screen is a Business Intelligence evangelist with over 15 years of experience in technology ranging from low-level programming, e-commerce, Data Warehousing, Enterprise Performance Management, and of course, Business Intelligence. In his day job he is a Senior Manager for Capgemini North America's Oracle Analytics Practice. In his spare time he enjoys writing technical articles, learning new technologies, inventing, writing software, spending time with his family, trying to change the world, and running his blog and podcast at ArtOfBi.com. Haroun Khan is one of Europe's leading OBIEE consultants. A Comp Sci graduate of Imperial College, London, he has been involved with OBIEE from its early days as an acquisition from nQuire by Siebel, and subsequently as part of the Oracle family. Haroun has worked as a consultant on projects worldwide for Siebel and as a Principal Consultant for Oracle over a period of 10 years. He has specialized in BI and data warehousing over a longer period including time working at MicroStrategy. Haroun now free-lances in leading and designing projects in the BI and data warehousing space, combining this with entrepreneurial activities such as his own e-commerce business jrpass.com. In his downtime, Haroun likes to spend as much time as possible in the mountains, away from a computer screen and avoiding numerous requests to write a blog or get on another plane! Adrian Ward started working in Siebel Analytics back in 2001 and quickly realized the potential in the technology. He formed the UK's first independent consultancy focusing purely on OBIEE (nee Siebel Analytics) and Oracle BI Applications. He has led many large successful OBIEE implementations in a wide range of sectors, from Investment Banking to Military operations. His deep technical OBIEE and BI Applications knowledge has been used on dozens of projects throughout the globe including HR, Sales, Service, Pharma and Custom Analytics. He was also one of the first bloggers on Oracle BIEE and today runs the Addidici OBIEE consultancy which has operations in the UK, Europe and South Africa. Adrian runs one of the largest Oracle BI networking groups on LinkedIn - Oracle Business Intelligence , and helps others to network and learn about the product and its application, including organizing networking social events in London. In his spare time he loves sailing, skiing, enjoying life with his family, and learning new technology.
- Author(s)Adrian Ward,Christian Screen,Haroun Khan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1051 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.