All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a quick guide to getting started with Oracle Business Intelligence SE platform that will answer common business questions and help you make quick business decisions. The examples in this book will help you prepare the database for analysis and create business reports in time. If you are an business analyst, a report builder, a DBA, or an application developer who wants to learn how to use the Oracle Business Intelligence platform for analysis and reporting, this is the perfect book for you. Previous kwledge of Oracle Business Intelligence tools is t required, but you should have a competent grasp of using an Oracle Database.
- Author BiographyYuli Vasiliev is a software developer, freelance author, and consultant currently specializing in open-source development, Oracle technologies, and service-oriented architecture (SOA). He has over 10 years of software development experience as well as several years of technical writing experience. He wrote a series of technical articles for Oracle Technology Network (OTN) and Oracle Magazine.
- Author(s)Yuli Vasiliev
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.