Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an invaluable overview of all the cutting-edge features of Oracle's latest database release, Oracle Database 10g. It includes expert commentary throughout from world-rewned Oracle guru Jonathan Lewis. This is an ideal resource for decision-makers and IT staff preparing for upgrades or migration.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Freeman is an Oracle Database 10g Oracle Certified Professional that has been working with Oracle databases for well over 15 years. He is a Principle Datababase Engineer for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Salt Lake City, Ut. He resides near Salt Lake with his wife, three of his five kids and cats, dogs and an airplane. Robert is the author or co-author of several Oracle Press titles including Oracle9i New Features, Oracle Database 10g New Features, Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery and Portable DBA: Oracle.
- Author(s)Robert Freeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.