Oracle Database 11G Release 2 Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques by Richard J. Niemiec (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe most trusted name in performance tuning updates his bestselling guide for the challenges of Oracle Database 11g + 11gR2. As with previous versions of this Oracle Press bestseller, Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques provides instructions that explain the best ways of maintaining a high-performance Oracle Database 11g environment using proven tuning methods. Oracle Certified Master Richard Niemiec offers hundreds of essential tips to enhance system performance and an array of real-world examples to illustrate insider best practices. The in-depth details highlight the new tuning options available for optimizing Oracle Database11g and 11gR2. Intermediate-to-advanced database administrators and developers will write faster, cleaner code and build radically more efficient, secure, and durable systems with help from this definitive resource. Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques Contains approximately 35% new material Written by one of the most popular Oracle experts in the world Helps working professionals quickly and easily apply the tips to specific and immediate problems faced by most administrators and developers Covers all the new features in Oracle Database 11g + 11gR2 Features thumb tabs that make it easy to scan for and quickly access specific tips Complete coverage: Introduction to 11g New Features (DBA and Developer); Basic Index Principles (Beginner Developer and Beginner DBA); Finding Disk I/O Bottlenecks; Initialization Parameters and Tuning; Oracle Enterprise Manager; Using EXPLAIN and SQL PLAN MANAGEMENT (Developer and DBA); Using Hints for Query Tuning; Query Tuning: Developer and Beginner DBA; Table Joins & other Advanced Tuning; Using PL/SQL to Enhance Performance; Exadata, Exalogic, Tuning RAC & Parallel Features; V$ Views and Tuning; The X$ Tables (Advanced DBA); Using AWR & Statspack to Tune Waits & Latches; Performing a Quick System Review; Monitoring the system using UNIX Utilities
- Author BiographyRichard Niemiec is an Oracle Ace Director and one of only six originally honored Oracle Certified Masters worldwide. He was a co-founder and the CEO of TUSC, a Chicago-based systems integrator of Oracle-based business solutions. Rich currently serves as an Executive Advisor to Rolta International Board of Directors and has served as President of Rolta TUSC and Rolta EICT. TUSC was the Oracle Partner of the Year in 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, and 2010 (Rolta TUSC). Rich is the past President of the International Oracle Users Group (IOUG) and the current President of the Midwest Oracle Users Group (MOUG). He is the bestselling author of Oracle Databasa 10g Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques, and he was inducted into the Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame in 1998.
- Author(s)Richard J. Niemiec
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight1990 g
- Width210 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine58 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.